|The Nigeria Football Federation on Wednesday announced the processes through which interested Nigerians at home and abroad can apply and purchase tickets for matches of next year’s World Cup finals in the Republic of South Africa.
This is the process:
1) By visiting the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Ticketing Website at http://pmatickets.fifa.com/web/landingPage.aspx using a payment card that is authorized by the issuing bank to complete transactions online. Visa is the preferred payment method of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
2) By Official Ticket Application Form from the Participating Member Association (NFF):
* Complete The Ticket Application Form
* Pay for your 2010 FIFA World Cup tickets requested by the 10th January, 2010 directly to the NFF Account with the official banker, AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC
* Return your Ticket Application Form back to the bank (AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC), together with Payment Teller, or directly to the NFF in Abuja.
* Completed Forms and Tellers can be sent in clear and legible characters to the following e-mail addresses of the NFF: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
* Application Forms in PDF format can also be accessed through the newly launched website of the NFF (nigeriaff.com), all AFRIBANK NIGERIA LTD branches throughout Nigeria and at the NFF Headquarters at Wuse Zone 7, Abuja.
* For further enquiries or clarification on the above, please contact the Deputy General Secretary (General Services) on 08065674237, 08073482333 OR Assistant General Secretary (Marketing) on 08023108365.